Popular Posts

Bright Bold and Beautiful : Southern Hospitality

Rhoda of Southern Hospitality is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,

"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Rhoda!

Thank you, Laura, for inviting me to stop by your Bright, Bold and Beautiful series. I’m honored to be here at your beautiful blog. What does that mean to me? I love inspiration photos and enjoy so many different styles and ideas, but especially love bright pops of color around a space. Those pops of color just energize a room and bring it to life.

Houseandhomedotcom

(from HouseandHome.com)

The color aqua is so popular now and I can see why. It has drawn me in as well and I love how those shades of blue are so serene, yet also add that color intensity in a space.

6350709

This beautiful bedroom is a great example of using that color around the room.

Bright and bold, these spaces are so enjoyable to look at.

6385704

This stylish kitchen is another space that uses blues so well. That subway tile in a luscious shade of blue just draws you in the room. These colors remind me of one of my favorite destinations, the beach.

IMG_2012

So, that is my take on bright, bold and beautiful! One of my favorite spots of beauty is the beach and it just doesn’t get better than white sand, blue-green water and blue sky. Now, that is my idea of real natural God-given beauty.

IMG_3275

A perfect way to end the day, a gorgeous beach sunset.

Thanks Laura, for letting me come by and share my inspirations and beauty with you and your readers. Finding beauty in the every day is so very important.

Thank you Laura for having me here. It was a real pleasure!

Other guest posts you may have missed:
Eleni of My Paradissi
Marissa of Roost
Jenna and Jessica of Simply Bon Vivant
Sue of The Zhush
Paloma of La Dolce Vita
Marianne of Haven and Home
and to view the whole list, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment