Popular Posts

Bright Bold and Beautiful : The Marion House Book

Emma of The Marion House Book is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,

"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Emma!

Hello, Hello! I’m Emma from The Marion House Book and I’m delighted to be here today to share with you some of the things that I find Bright, Bold and Beautiful. One of the features on my blog is a series of house tours I do of my neighbor’s homes. I’m absolutely inspired by how creative, imaginative and lovely their homes are. So today, I’d thought I’d show you some of my favorite rooms from my Hello! Neighbor posts. Each of them is bright, bold and beautiful in its own way. Enjoy!

This bright, airy corner in Per and Elana’s home functions both as a small home office and a place to display vintage mirrors and pottery.

The rustic, industrial light fixture in Liz and Clay’s dining room was made by Clay. It makes a bold statement that sets the tone for the room.

Possibly every child’s dream! This attic playroom in Rachel and Paul’s house is just beautiful.

This fresh and clean bathroom in Jenn’s house was inspired by the movie The Royal Tennenbaum’s. I love the bold green wallpaper and the vintage looking sink.

The soft, pastel colour palette in this shared bedroom makes for a bright and beautiful space forKessa and Len’s small children.

The nursery in Hayley and Greg’s home is bright and welcoming for their little son.

Finally, this small clawfoot tub in Abi and John’s kitchen makes a bold statement. They use it for everything from giving their daughter baths to washing off the dog when he comes in from outside!

Thanks Laura for having me and I hope you’ve enjoyed having a little sneak peek into some of my neighbor’s homes!



Other guest posts you may have missed:
Colleen of Dashing Pearl
Natascha of Mocca and Me
Michelle of Ten June
Courtney of A Thoughtful Place
Emily of Name 5 Things

No comments:

Post a Comment