Popular Posts

Bright Bold and Beautiful : Ten June

Michelle of Ten June is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,

"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Michelle!

Hi friends! I'm Michelle from Ten June.
I'm so excited to guest post for Laura because... guess what? I love everything bright, bold and beautiful! And I'm not just saying that. I think that if you rock your style and do it well, it's going to be bold and beautiful.
Here are a few gorgeous rooms that are bright, bold, beautiful and right up my alley.
Bright and airy with a punch of color.
Classic and rustic with a mix of rich, bold patterns.
Surprise! Beautiful wallpapered closet interior.
The perfect mix of clean lines and bright colors.
Organized, bold, bright perfection.
Those painted floors? I just love them!!
I even love to incorporate bright, bold and beautiful into my own home.
Bold navy blue dining room walls.
Bright and airy kitchen.
kitchen - bright and airy
So there you have it! My take on bright, bold and beautiful : )
Thank you so much for having me, Laura!

Other guest posts you may have missed:
Courtney of A Thoughtful Place
Emily of Name 5 Things
Cassie of Hi Sugarplum!
Eleni of My Paradissi
Marissa of Roost
and to view the whole list, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment